Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Stuck in East Hamp

So I left for the Hamptons on Friday morning, expecting to come back to the city Sunday morning. Little did I know that I would be trapped in the idyllic town until Monday night. As I lay in my bed now, trying to rest and recover from the weekend's activities, I thought I would share a few photos.



Here I am on the way to our event Friday night.  It was a pre-reception at the Maidstone Hotel in East Hampton, followed by a documentary screening at the Guild Hall.  We got back to the house late so it was pitch dark outside, but when we woke up the next morning...this was our living room view.



 We spent Saturday laying out and frying the tops of my legs (they are the most burned little hot dogs you have ever seen).  Then Sunday we got corralled into going sailing for the afternoon-- pull my leg why don't ya.  Here are some pics from that maritime expedition.





It was a heavenly afternoon, but after we took a dip in the Hampton Bay we realized we were exhausted and simply had to stay one more night.  So we caught the three o'clock train back on Monday.  WHOOPS.  Still, it was an awesome weekend getaway.


No comments:

Post a Comment